The year the Great War ended, some great novels—and some not-so-great ones—were published.
Here’s the entire 1919 list. If I previously reviewed the novel, I’ve linked to the review. If the book is available as a free download, I’ve linked to it. Dates of scheduled reviews are in square brackets.
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse by V. Blasco Ibanez
- The Arrow of Gold by Joseph Conrad
- The Desert of Wheat by Zane Grey
- Dangerous Days by Mary Roberts Rinehart [Nov. 11]
- The Sky Pilot in No Man’s Land by Ralph Connor [Nov. 15]
- The Re-Creation of Brian Kent by Howard Bell Wright [bestseller in 1919 and 1920]
- Dawn by Gene Stratton Porter[Nov. 18]
- The Tin Soldier by Temple Bailey [Nov. 22]
- Christopher and Columbus by Countess Elizabeth Von Arnim [Nov. 25]
- In Secret by Robert W. Chambers [Nov. 29]