If you’re full of turkey, exhausted from shopping, and unable to watch another minute of football, curl up with this just-for-fun quiz.
The clue contains the title of one bestseller published between 1900 and 1970. Your answer should be the title of another bestseller of that period. Base your answers solely on the titles of the novels.
Need some help? Check the bestseller lists. There’s a link above the logo for this page.
- Another term for The Deliverance.
- What might have been left in The Bishop’s Carriage.
- A likely inhabitant for The House of Mirth.
- In Western nations, Seventeen is usually considered a year early
- He might have carried The Black Bag.
- A White Bird Flying might sing it.
- If WInter Comes, these may follow.
- The Little Shepherd of Kingdom Come might have carried it.
- Pride’s Castle probably had them
- Who lead The Caine Mutiny?
I’ll post my answers Wednesday, and we can compare notes.